Welcome to my quilts & fabric crafts shop.
I enjoyed sewing as I was growing up and gained some quilting experience. In 2001, I discovered some quilting shows on TV. Those shows jumped-started a passion for quilting. I eventually met other quilters in this community who share my interests.
Quilts & Crafts Available for Purchase
- Small Quilts (Child/Baby) $50 – $75
- Full & Queen (contact Peggie)
- Table Runners $30 – $40
- Aprons $15 – $25
- Snack Mats $7 – $12 (some sold as sets)
- Pot Holders $7 – $12 (some sold as sets)
- Coasters $3 – $5 (some sold as sets)
- + S & H
If you see something you like, Contact Peggie.
Note: Some items may no longer be available.
Quilts | Children’s Quilts | Aprons | Table Runners | Pot Holders | Snack Mats | Costers | Pillow Cases
Peggie is a member of several quilt groups (listed below). She has donated over 70 quilts. She also gives many quilts to family and friends and sells others.
One of her quilts was published in a book by Judy Howard in 2010. The quilt continues to travel in a display in various locations to honor our troops.
- AAQLA: African-American Quilters of Los Angeles had its beginning in 1986 after an exhibition of African-American quilts held at the California Afro-American Museum located in Exposition Park of Los Angeles, CA. A group of black women got together to form a black Quilting group. AAQLA is now a Quilt Guild of over 150 multi-ethnic members of all ages and is still growing.
- Alta-Pas Quilt Circle: Local Chapter of AAQLA
- Project Linus: Project Linus is a non-profit organization with a two-fold mission.
First, it is our mission to provide love, a sense of security, warmth and comfort to children who are seriously ill, traumatized, or otherwise in need through the gifts of new, handmade blankets and afghans, lovingly created by volunteer “blanketeers.”
Second, it is our mission to provide a rewarding and fun service opportunity for interested individuals and groups in local communities. Project Linus is a non-profit organization with a two-fold mission.
- Sistah-Sistah Quilt Circle: Informal quilt group