• God loves you.
• The Bible is the inerrant and inspired Word of God, and is the ultimate authority in issues of doctrine and conduct.
• In the Triune God — The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
• In the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His redemptive work through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal, visible and soon return to rule the nations.
• All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of Salvation.
• Salvation has been provided to every person through Jesus Christ; to as many as receive Him.
• It is the will of God that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is empowered to be a witness for Christ and live a Holy life.
• The Great Commission of Jesus Christ to His disciples (past and present) to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every person.
• God has given every individual talent(s), of which we all must one day give account for how we used them according to His purpose.